Contact: Recruitment Team
Tel: 01905 334000
About Sanctuary Maintenance
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
Sanctuary Maintenance is proud to be an employer that invests in staff and helps them make a difference across Sanctuary Group.
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- At least 24 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, so you can plan for the future
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts through MyRewards from major retailers and other offers to help your pay go further
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing a free information service and personal counselling if required
- Opportunities to progress with a wide range of learning and development opportunities delivered by our specialist in-house team
- Expenses if you have to use your own car to travel for work
- A free uniform if you need one for your job
- Regular meetings with your manager to explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training you need.
5 jobs with Sanctuary Maintenance
We are looking for a Trade Supervisor to be responsible for coordinating and ensuring the delivery of a high quality construction, fault fixing and...
As Administration Officer, you will provide an effective support function to the Maintenance Services Team. Using an in-house booking system, you’l...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Asset Surveyor who will deliver quality investment and surveying services to ensure regulatory c...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Assistant to join our National Compliance team, who are responsible for ensuring the maintenance and com...
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer to join our National Compliance team, who are responsible for ensuring th...