Contact: Recruitment Team
Tel: 01905 334000
About Sanctuary Maintenance
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
Sanctuary Maintenance is proud to be an employer that invests in staff and helps them make a difference across Sanctuary Group.
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- At least 24 days paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, so you can plan for the future
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts through MyRewards from major retailers and other offers to help your pay go further
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing a free information service and personal counselling if required
- Opportunities to progress with a wide range of learning and development opportunities delivered by our specialist in-house team
- Expenses if you have to use your own car to travel for work
- A free uniform if you need one for your job
- Regular meetings with your manager to explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training you need.