12 Hanover Street
Tel: +44 151 708 5777
About Onward Homes
Onward is one of the largest registered providers of social housing based solely in the North West of England with 35,000 homes across Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire.
Onward currently comprises of five leading housing providers committed to the regeneration and sustainability of our region; Contour Homes, Liverpool Housing Trust, Ribble Valley Homes, Hyndburn Homes and Peak Valley Housing Association. They work together under the Onward brand as a not-for-profit organisation regulated by Homes England.
Our member organisations are united by a common purpose – to make a positive difference in the communities we serve.
- We build, manage and maintain homes for people who are unable to access housing on the open market.
- We deliver high quality homes and first class services that make a real difference to the people living in our neighbourhoods.
- We offer customers support and assistance, helping people to overcome the challenges faced in our communities.
- We provide homes and support to vulnerable people, helping them to live independent lives in the community.
- We work with partners, voluntary groups and government agencies to provide more homes for people from all backgrounds, meeting the increasing need for housing throughout the North West.
Together as Onward, we’re signalling our intention to increase our impact by building more homes and delivering better services.