Contact: Recruitment Team
Tel: 01905 334000
About Sanctuary Group
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs around 12,500 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
As a non-profit distributing organisation, we reinvest our surplus income into our services and business growth rather than distribute it to shareholders. This enables Sanctuary to maintain high standards, develop our services and invest in people and communities.
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus Bank Holidays
- Life assurance to help provide peace of mind
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, so you can plan for the future
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts through MyRewards from major retailers and other offers to help your pay go further
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing a free information service and personal counselling if required
- Opportunities to progress with a wide range of learning and development opportunities delivered by our specialist in-house team
- Regular meetings with your manager to explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training you need
2 jobs with Sanctuary Group
We are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Business Advisor with a successful track record within the Health and Safety sector.
The HR Business Partner will join Sanctuary’s HR Services which is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources. Acting as an integral member o...