Contact: Recruitment Team
1-3 Highbury Station Road
Tel: 020 7288 4000
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group, providing a range of support services including telecare and home care to around 100,000 customers.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group owns and manages 125,000 homes across 176 local authorities. It is the largest housing association in the UK and is also one of the country’s leading housebuilders. It has a combined turnover of £827 million, a surplus before tax of £233 million and existing assets worth £20 billion.
The result of a merger between Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group in 2016, Clarion Housing Group comprises of a group of housing associations and a charitable foundation which delivers one of the largest social investment programme in the country.
Clarion Housing Group’s sales and development ambitions will be delivered by Latimer. It will be responsible for building over 50,000 new homes over the next ten years, two thirds of which will be affordable. It will work with the public and private sector to maximise supply of desperately needed new homes.
Our charitable foundation will:
- Support over 2,000 people into work each year.
- Support an additional 2,000 into work each year through the European funded ‘Love London Working’ project.
- Provide 250 high-quality apprenticeships each year.
- Support 3,000 residents with free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans helping residents take control of their finances.
- Support 15,000 young people a year to make a better start in life through targeted interventions.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
3 jobs with Centra
Part Time 10 hours per week (weekends only)An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cook to join our Sheltered Housing Scheme in Bookham, Surrey.If...
Part Time 15 hours per week (Monday - Friday)An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cook to join our Sheltered Housing Scheme in Bookham, Surrey....
Support Officer 12 month FTC Full time 37 hours Kent - Covering Ashford, Canterbury and Folkstone £20,500 per annum