Contact: HR department
20-21 Red Lion Court
Tel: 020 7822 8700
Habinteg is an equal opportunities employer aims to be an employer of choice. We offer a comprehensive and person-centred employment package to our staff. This includes:
- Flexible approach to working week including full-time, part-time and job-sharing possibilities.
- Annual interest-free season ticket loan.
- Welcoming, accessible work environments.
- Training and development programme including study leave.
- Ethical pension scheme from the Pensions Trust.
- Secondment opportunities.
Being open and honest about our performance is an essential part of our culture. This is why we place importance on independent assessment of our organisation as an employer. We are proud to hold a Gold Standard Investors in People accreditation.
Habinteg has been a leading provider of affordable accessible homes for over 40 years. A third of the homes we provide are designed to wheelchair standard and our schemes – from Tyneside to Cornwall - provide sustainable, inclusive neighbourhoods for disabled and non-disabled people to share and enjoy. We are champions of the Lifetime Homes Standard and have recently welcomed the Centre for Accessible Environments (CAE) on board as a subsidiary. In our five year business plan we commit to sharing our expertise and influencing policy so that society includes disabled people with a places to live that meet their needs and maximise independence.
Habinteg acknowledges its responsibility and commitment to the communities in which it works and recognises that in society certain groups and individuals are discriminated against. Therefore, Habinteg is committed to taking positive action to help redress the effects of unfair discrimination and disadvantage in order to ensure equality of opportunity becomes an integral feature in all of its activities. This includes:
- The provision of housing and services
- Recruitment, employment and training
- Housing development and contractors
- Governing body and management committees