Regional Property Manager
Working for one of the largest housing organisations in the Midlands with over 19,000 homes. We are looking to recruit a Regional Property Manager to oversee our repairs and maintenance teams based in Birmingham and Nottingham
As the Regional Property Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our responsive repairs, void repairs and major works programme for our Friendship properties in the East and West Midlands.
You will lead and inspire high performance within a team, to ensure they provide effective and efficient services.
The role will also include:
- Providing advice and coaching relating to specific processes, new projects, new legislation, general queries and management guidance.
- Successfully monitoring behaviours and customer experiences, ensuring negative experiences are minimised
- Ensuring projects are meeting performance targets and budget
As the successful Regional Manager of a team which is committed to the success and delivery of quality services, you will have:
- A track record of delivering fantastic results
- Possess excellent management and organisational skills
- Have excellent communication skills and champion collaborative working.
In return we offer a competitive salary, company car, generous leave entitlement, a contributory pension scheme and a commitment to training and development.
To download a copy of the Job Description and to complete our online application form, please visit: www.longhurst-group.org.uk/careers
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Facilities management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham