Independent Board Member x2
Tirion Group Ltd (Tirion) is an independent, not for profit residential developer, investor and estate manager owned by a registered charity, providing affordable homes for rent and shared ownership at a discounted rate. Tirion is not a commercial developer or a Registered Social Landlord.
This is an exciting time to join Tirion and be part of the delivery of its current housing developments at The Mill, Cardiff, Whiteheads, Newport and Parc Eirin, RCT and others in the pipeline to provide over 1,500 homes by 2022.
We are keen to attract applications for vacancies both on the Tirion Group and Tirion Homes boards from individuals who support the aims and objectives of Tirion and with the interest and commitment to help in the work of the Boards.
You will have finance and commercial focused expertise, with previous experience in an executive role (Board role would be advantageous), preferably from the private sector with skillset being more fundamental than qualifications. Capital Market expertise would be a significant bonus as well as any experience in property development.
You will understand both the housing market and political environment we operate within and your strategic focus and business sense will help us get the best out of our resources.
If you would like more information about us, please click the 'Apply' button on this page.
Applicants are invited to submit expressions of interest giving a brief resume of experience, interests and qualifications to:
Tirion Group Limited
Temple Court, 13A Cathedral Road, Cardiff CF11 9HA or
Closing date: 28 February 2017
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cardiff
- Finance Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cardiff
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cardiff
- Development / regeneration Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cardiff
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in Cardiff