Project Manager (Development, Property Services)
Cheltenham Borough Homes is a forward thinking, caring organisation providing housing services to approximately 5,000 homes. The biggest landlord in Cheltenham, we have a talented customer focused workforce whose passion and enthusiasm help us achieve our vision to shape stronger communities.
We provide a rewarding working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career whilst contributing to our aim to provide high quality homes and make a difference to people’s lives.
Join us and enjoy the fantastic range of benefits and support we offer which include flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, up to 29 days annual leave excluding bank holidays, childcare vouchers and health cash plan.
This role currently requires you to have a vehicle available for work, for which you will be paid an allowance. This will be reviewed annually and is subject to change.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager.
The focus of this role will be to deliver development projects, building high quality homes in accordance with CBH’s aims and objectives.
For this role you need to have:
- Significant experience of working for a Registered Provider within a Development role, showing a commitment to providing a customer focussed service.
- Significant experience of working on new build schemes from inception through to the completion of making good of defects, delivering projects to time, quality and budget requirements.
- Experience of HCA standards, requirements and procedures, with a proven track record of successfully delivering and managing projects.
For an application pack and role profile please visit our website via the 'Apply' button on this page. If you have problems downloading the form please ring 01242 775314/775315. For more information about the role please contact the Development Manager on 01242 774612.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
Any offer of employment will be subject to BPSS (identity check, vertification of criminal record, employment history and nationality/ immigitration status) and a medical assessment.
Closing Date: 20th February 2017 5pm
Interviews: During the w/c 6th March 2017
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Project management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Development / regeneration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham