Director of Corporate Services
Bournville Village Trust is a remarkable organisation with a proud history. We’ve been developing, managing and maintaining flourishing communities where people choose to live for nearly 120 years, but we don’t stop there. Our exciting 1,000 mixed-tenure development at Lightmoor Village, and our flagship Care Village in Bournville, are rooted in our original ethos: the highest quality design, extensive open space, and a passion for the people who live there.
This role, in our Executive Management Team, will take leadership responsibility for business-critical services including HR, Governance, Business Improvement and Health & Safety. We’re looking for candidates with strong technical / professional profiles, and a clear track record of strategic leadership in their career to date. But we’re also keen to hear from people who are looking for a new challenge in a very special organisation, who are passionate about the philosophy embedded in what we do, and who want to put their talents to work in the service of a truly modern vision.
For a copy of the briefing papers and information on how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. EMA295, click the 'Apply' button on this page or call 01926 831467.
Closing date: 5pm, 6 March.
No agencies, please.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- HR / Organisational development Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Business development Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Residential Development & Construction Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham