At YMCA Essex we seek to build lives, hope and futures for children, young people and families with our childcare and youth services; impacting approximately 10,000 lives a year.
YMCA Essex is seeking a committed and experienced Housing Manager for its Supported Housing Project in Colchester, where 44 Young People aged between 16-21 live for up to two years as they develop independent living skills. In addition, the Housing Manager will take a lead on Housing and Development matters as a part of the Senior Management team of YMCA Essex.
This is a unique opportunity to lead a housing project whilst also playing a vital role in a forward thinking and growing youth charity. The right candidate will be resourceful, enthusiastic and bring their experience in the sector to a team wanting to achieve great outcomes for tenants and the wider community.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you are the preferred candidate no later than 5pm, Friday 3rd March.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Community and Customer Services jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Homes and Asset Management jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Business development jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Facilities management jobs in Colchester