3 days left
- Organisation Type
At YMCA Essex we seek to build lives, hope and futures for children, young people and families with our childcare and youth services; impacting approximately 10,000 lives a year.
YMCA Essex is seeking a committed and experienced Housing Manager for its Supported Housing Project in Colchester, where 44 Young People aged between 16-21 live for up to two years as they develop independent living skills. In addition, the Housing Manager will take a lead on Housing and Development matters as a part of the Senior Management team of YMCA Essex.
This is a unique opportunity to lead a housing project whilst also playing a vital role in a forward thinking and growing youth charity. The right candidate will be resourceful, enthusiastic and bring their experience in the sector to a team wanting to achieve great outcomes for tenants and the wider community.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you are the preferred candidate no later than 5pm, Friday 3rd March.
Apply for Housing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Community and Customer Services jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Homes and Asset Management jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Business development jobs in Colchester
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Head of services Facilities management jobs in Colchester