Income Officer – Job Share
We have a have a great opportunity for a committed individual to join our Housing Team!
Celebrating our centenary in 2011, and named after Sir Ebenezer Howard, the pioneer of the Garden City movement, we are proud of our long history in providing good quality affordable housing in and around Letchworth Garden City. We now have over 1,600 homes, including more than 300 rural homes that we built in partnership with local authorities in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. All our rural homes are occupied by local people who would otherwise have been unable to afford their own home.
A job share opportunity has arisen within our high performing income team for an experienced income officer. The successful candidate will have a background of recovering unpaid rent within social housing, have a passion for meeting targets, keep themselves up to date with the changes in welfare reform and how it impacts rent collection and be innovative and a problem solver.
This role is 19 for hours per week. One half of the week, hours to be agreed.
- To work with the Association to provide a resident focused service, ensuring service delivery is efficient, effective and consistent with target response times
- To keep policies and procedures up to date and in line with best practice and we meet targets set for income recovery.
- To regularly review and prioritise all accounts and take prompt, appropriate and affective action in line with policies and procedures to prevent debt accruing and recover arrears owed to us.
- Make full use of technology and communication systems available and keep good records of actions taken and decision making.
- Work outside of normal hours from time to time to increase liaison opportunities and participating in joint working initiatives to maximise arrears recovery.
We very much look forward to receiving your application. For more details including the Job Description, Person Specification and how to apply, please click the 'Apply' button on this page.
The closing date for both jobs will be 5pm on 28th February 2017.
Interviews will be held over 6, 7, 8th March 2017.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)