Customer Service Advisor
Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Contract Term: Temporary (Possibility of becoming a permanent role)
Salary: Between £13.77 per hour and £14.63 per hour (PAYE)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Location: East London
Greenacre Recruitment is working in partnership with a customer focused housing provider to source an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join their dedicated and professional team. Working in the busy contact centre you will provide an efficient and effective service to residents of over 20,000 local properties, ensuring that residents are at the heart of everything you do.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor are:
- To respond to telephone, face to face, email, and correspondence enquiries made by residents and provide advice and assistance in resolving them at the initial point of contact.
- To schedule appointments and manage hand-offs with specialist support teams.
- To record actions and outcomes on the relevant ICT system, and manage customer records.
- To provide customer services at all customer contact points and work flexibly to deliver the service to the hours of operation agreed with residents.
- To make outbound contacts to support vulnerable residents, consultation and satisfaction surveys.
- To undertake a range of customer services support activities, such as processing of forms and document management.
- To provide support and liaise with mobile staff within the Neighbourhood Housing Service and other specialist delivery teams.
- To consistently deliver to customer service targets and service standards as agreed.
- To act to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable adults.
- To comply with the company’s people management policies and procedures and to actively promote diversity in the workplace.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety at work policies, procedures and guidelines which form part of the role.
- To undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time, and which are commensurate with the salary and responsibilities of the post
To be successful in your application for the role, you will have:
- Experience and knowledge of Housing policies and procedures, and dealing with residents directly.
- Experience of working in a face-paced customer facing or call centre environment.
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage difficult conversations.
- Excellent team working ability.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and work flexibly to undertake other duties or work from different locations if required.
- Commitment to equality and diversity, and working in accordance with company values.
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet requirements of the role.
All candidates must be willing to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Please complete your application by sending your CV, if you have any queries please contact Hayley using the email address attached to the role
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.
More jobs like this
- Temporary £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in London (East)
- Temporary £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Anti-social behaviour jobs in London (East)
- Temporary £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in London (East)
- Temporary £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Revenues / benefits jobs in London (East)
- Temporary £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Tenant services jobs in London (East)