Hafod is an organisation with genuine social purpose that makes a difference to the lives of our clients throughout South Wales. We have ambitious plans to build more homes to meet the diverse needs of our local communities and we are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join our team to help us with our goal of Making Lives Better.
We are looking for a Development Manager who can engage and communicate effectively at all levels; someone who shares our values and ambitions, has experience of Welsh Government development procedures and is driven by excellent performance.
The role provides an opportunity to become part of a dedicated team that has ambitious goals for the future and is perfect for someone who loves to lead, influence and shape change whilst successfully delivering development projects.
This is an exciting time to join Hafod and we welcome applications from candidates who have the experience, skills and personal qualities for this role.
In return, we can offer a competitive remuneration package including enhanced company pension and generous annual leave entitlements.
Further information regarding this vacancy can be found by viewing the attached job description and person specification.
Applications can be made by visiting our website: www.hafod.org.uk
Closing date for this vacancy is: Monday 23rd October 2017
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Asset management jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Procurement jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Project management jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Technical services jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)