With more than 6,000 homes in the Wycombe district, including houses, flats, blocks and shops, we’ve got an ongoing programme to replace different component parts for our customers, to improve the quality of their homes. You’ll be responsible for how we execute that programme, making sure we deliver it on time, on budget and making savings where possible.
To be great at this role, you need to be flexible, approachable and confident, with a clear grasp of the technical skills needed to manage investment programmes. Ideally, you’ve worked in housing before, but above everything else, you’ll have an exemplary knowledge of contractor management, project coordination and all things asset related.
As part of the management team, managing large budgets, making value for money savings and seeing the issues coming over the horizon, will also be something that colleagues will see in you.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about improving homes, delivering programmes of work and managing teams, we would love to hear from you. So why not take a look through the job description and if you're still as excited about this fantastic opportunity as we are, please get in touch and send us your application to HR@redkitehousing.org.uk.
For more information on the role, company and how to apply, please click the apply button.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Finance Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Business development Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe