Deputy Director of Assets
Office base – flexible
Choice of office locations: Reading, Coventry, Milton Keynes or Bristol
Stonewater is one of the UK’s largest social housing providers with around 31,000 homes and £1.6 billion in assets under management. We are leading one of the most significant and progressive development programmes in the UK, providing more than 7,500 homes over the next 10 years. Our vision is for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
Are you ambitious and innovative with strong business acumen? Do you want to help us achieve our vision?
This is your chance to make a difference.
Stonewater has an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional with drive and determination to join us in this key position of Deputy Director of Assets.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Assets, you will ensure that the asset management strategy is up-to-date and fit for purpose, by developing supporting strategies, plans and policies that will help to sustain and enhance the value of our property assets. You will act for and represent the Executive Director at executive and board meetings, and when dealing with partners and stakeholders.
You should have a track record in leading asset management strategies, developing investment plans, strategic asset disposals and contract procurement, whilst following best practice, maximising performance and providing cost-effective solutions.
You should possess excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills. You will be skilled in change management with evidence of delivering effective services, combined with strong contract management skills. You’ll be educated to degree level, ideally with a professional qualification in construction, housing, management or property.
An inspirational motivator, with at least 5 years’ experience at a management or senior level, you’ll have the ambition to take the service forward. What is most important is your ability to make effective decisions that deliver results, whilst displaying a commitment to the Stonewater vision and values.
If you have the right skills and level of commitment to be successful in a role like this we can offer:
- 26 days’ annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
- Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
To apply, please email a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement, by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively click the apply button to find out more information about the role.
Closing date: 26 October 2017
Interview dates: 13 & 20 November 2017
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Coventry
- Asset management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Coventry
- Business development Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Coventry
- Procurement Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Coventry
- Project management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Coventry