Night Support & Concierge Worker - St Claire`s
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manageover 5,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £70 million and a development programme that will deliver around 300 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunityfor a part time (21 hours per week) Night Support & Concierge Workerat our brand new temporary accommodation service at St Claire`s. Located in central St Albans, St Claire`s consists of x10 self-contained flats and provides temporary accommodation and support for individuals who are in housing need.
The Night Support & Concierge Worker will oversee the security of the building and immediate locality as well as the welfare of our residents, between core hours of 10pm and 4am.
You will be expected to respond appropriately to individual support needs and to any incidents that may arise during the night, as well as complete Health & Safety checks, household duties and administration tasks.
It is essential that you are able to lone work.
If you have previously worked in a care setting or health and social care field and have experience of providing support to vulnerable people then this role could be perfect for you.
We are looking for passionate people who with a `can-do` attitude who are driven to provide excellent services.
You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting people.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- 45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development support with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
How to Apply
To apply for this position please visit http://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/ and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 29th October 2017
Interviews: Friday 3rd November 2017
Hightown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will need to have a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, together with any other relevant recruitment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in St Albans