Neighbourhood Area Manager
Pinnacle Group has an exciting opportunity to lead one of Pinnacle PSG’s neighbourhood management teams in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
You will be responsible for delivering the contract specification on behalf of Pinnacle PSG for our client, Hammersmith and Fulham Council. Managing a team of six housing officers, you will:
- Oversee full tenancy management of approximately 4,000 homes
- Manage a regular schedule of estate inspections
- Manage fraud investigations
- Implement strategies to address anti-social behaviour
- Respond to all correspondence, including from councillors and MPs
- Process all tenancy queries, succession, and assignment applications in-line with Council policies and guidelines
- Work as part of the contract management team to plan, review and improve overall performance and customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will have:
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Experience of managing a housing management team
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current industry best-practice
- Experience of developing/contributing to community initiatives
- Desirable – housing qualification, CIH Level 3 (or similar)
We are looking for a true team player – someone to build and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders across the borough, acting as Pinnacle’s ambassador in one of our long-standing social housing contracts in London.
If you have any queries, or would like to know more about our housing management opportunities, please contact: email@example.com
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter of application, no more than two sides, detailing your suitability for the role. We will also require your up-to-date CV. Applications to be emailed via the CV form below.
Closing date: 20 October 2017