Tenancy Enforcement Officers
We are VIVID, a top 20 Housing Association based in Hampshire who currently maintain 30,000 homes across Hampshire and parts of Surrey. Our people are our biggest asset delivering our values; working together as one team, delivering a great customer experience, and encouraging challenge & change. Our vision is ‘more homes, bright futures’, with our main purpose being to maximise opportunities to make more housing available and affordable to everyone.
We have vacancies within our Operations team for Tenancy Enforcement Officers in Basingstoke on a full time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week.
As a Tenancy Enforcement Officer, you will deliver a comprehensive cross-tenure tenancy enforcement service. You’ll provide a customer focused and responsive service in anti-social behaviour cases, thoroughly investigate potential tenancy fraud cases, take income cases to court and apply for no access gas injunctions.
With your dedicated team player ethic, you will work closely with Neighbourhood Officers to support them with case management, offering advice and training when required. You’ll also be expected to take witness statements, provide effective witness support, compile evidence and present your own cases in court, where appropriate.
You’ll have extensive experience in housing management, ASB or investigatory work, coupled with a good knowledge of housing legislation and current best practice in ASB and tenancy fraud. This role is customer focused, so you must have experience of working in a customer-centred environment.
The role will require you to be able to travel for business related purposes, so you must have a full current driving licence with access to a vehicle and be insured for business use.
For a copy of the job specification, please email HRrecruitment@vividhomes.co.uk.
- A rewarding salary of c£31,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Paid business mileage at 45p per mile
- Cash plan for medical expenses, including eyecare and dental
- Employee discounts on a variety of lifestyle purchases (cinema, holidays, eating out, shopping)
- On-site parking, subject to availability
- Contributory pension scheme
Please note that you may not be able to apply using a mobile device or tablet as there is a requirement to upload your CV. It is advisable to seek an alternative device (desktop computer or laptop) to complete your online application.
For more information including how to apply, please click the apply button.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Tenant services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Tenancy representative Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke