Income Recovery Officers
We have a new opportunity within our team for Income Recovery Officers based in Basingstoke; we have permanent and fixed term opportunities and we will consider both full and part time applicants. Please specify what your preference would be on your application form of cover letter when applying.
The Income Recovery Officer will be responsible for providing a proactive and effective approach to the recovery of outstanding rent and other charges through early intervention and preventative actions. You’ll work to agreed procedures to have full control over a caseload of accounts to progress them through the rent arrears process, recording contacts, agreements and referrals, ensuring that customers are provided with the right support and that customer satisfaction levels remain high.
You’ll gain a good understanding of who VIVID’s residents are and the support that they may require for them to sustain their tenancies so that eviction is always the last resort. You will develop a robust knowledge of benefits and understanding how they are paid and managed so that the business and customer impacts are understood as part of the arrears process.
You’ll have a good working relationship with various teams such as Neighbourhood Officers and Tenancy Support, as well as developing connections with external partners and agencies who will help us to provide the right level of support to our customers, including housing options and homelessness teams to meet the needs of our customers. It’s important as part of this role that you keep abreast of the changes in welfare benefits and use your initiative to undertake training and refresher sessions as required so that you remain skilled and experienced.
You’ll bring your wealth of experience in debt recovery and awareness/understanding of the Social Housing sector, as well as your effective communication and relationship building skills which will enable you to succeed in this role.
For a copy of the job specification, please email HRrecruitment@vividhomes.co.uk.
- A rewarding salary of up to £27,110 per annum (pro rata for part-time or fixed term) depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays, pro rata for part-time or fixed term)
- Access to our fantastic benefits, to include company funded health cash plan, free on-site parking, free tea/coffee/squash/fresh fruit and much more
Please note that you may not be able to apply using a mobile device or tablet as there is a requirement to upload your CV. It is advisable to seek an alternative device (desktop computer or laptop) to complete your online application.
For more information please click the apply button.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Basingstoke
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Revenues / benefits jobs in Basingstoke
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Tenant services jobs in Basingstoke
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Basingstoke
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Finance jobs in Basingstoke