Debt Recovery Officer
We have a new opportunity within our team for a Debt Recovery Officer based in Basingstoke on a full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week.
The Debt Recovery Officer will be responsible for providing a proactive and effective approach to the recovery of outstanding debts owed to the organisation for both former and current tenants of VIVID. You’ll have full control over a caseload of accounts to follow up on outstanding debts, recording all contacts, agreements and recommendations, ensuring that arrears cases are progressed through the process in accordance with agreed procedures.
You will use tools to assist tracing former tenants and move cases swiftly through the agreed procedure and make recommendations for legal action or write offs as appropriate, so that cases don’t become stale with no action. A key part of your role is to work closely with other teams to gain an understanding of the debts being chased, ensuring the right information is available and highlighting issues where debts are being added to accounts incorrectly.
When necessary, you will prepare cases for court ensuring that the correct protocols have been followed, and that paperwork is fully in place for the Tenancy Enforcement teams to take the cases to court without delay or error. Using your skills on Microsoft Excel and your good attention to detail, you’ll prepare accurate reports to drive the service forward, highlighting any areas of concern. Your excellent communication skills and experience of working with internal and external stakeholders will enable you to create and maintain strong relationships with relevant partners and agencies.
For a copy of the job specification, please email HRrecruitment@vividhomes.co.uk.
- A rewarding salary of up to £27,110 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Access to our fantastic benefits, to include company funded health cash plan, free on-site parking, free tea/coffee/squash/fresh fruit and much more
Please note that you may not be able to apply using a mobile device or tablet as there is a requirement to upload your CV. It is advisable to seek an alternative device (desktop computer or laptop) to complete your online application.
For more information, please click the apply button.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke
- Finance Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Basingstoke