Partnership Programme Manager
Westleigh Partnerships Ltd has sustained growth over the past 30 years to become one of the leading affordable and private housing developers in the country, with offices in Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new role as Partnership Programme Manager to manage and administer our affordable housing programmes.
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering affordable housing programmes on the Home and Communities Agency (HCA) Investment Management System (IMS), specifically:
- Process all bids for HCA grant funding on IMS
- Process all funding approvals at all stages required on IMS
- Process all grant claims at key stages
- Up- date all HCA forecasts as required on IMS
- Manage HCA audit processes and WPL responses on IMS
The role involves creating and maintaining audit files for HCA programme schemes in conjunction with the Partnerships Director and attending HCA review meetings accordingly.
The role will be responsible for the Partnership Teams relationship with specified Local Authorities (LA) and Registered Providers (RP), including:
- Consult with specified LA’s on priorities for new affordable housing.
- Consult with specified RP’s on priorities.
- Prepare and present up-date reports from LA’s and RP’s to Partnerships Team.
- Present new affordable housing opportunities to LA’s and RP’s and agree scheme briefs.
- Brief Land Managers on housing mix, tenures and standards relating to new opportunities.
- Present schemes and budgets to LA’s and RP’s and negotiate Design and Build Package deals with end users.
The role reports to the Partnerships and Investments Director and can be flexible, based at either our West Midlands or Sheffield Office, with regular travel requirements within our operating areas in the UK.
The successful candidate must be proactive with experience of developing and maintaining client relationships. You must have experience of working with HCAs and IMS (investment management systems) with comprehensive experience of local authorities and registered providers within the housing industry.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to join our progressive and successful company. In return we offer a competitive remuneration package which includes a range of benefits including company car/car allowance and generous holidays.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a covering letter (including your current salary/package) and CV to:
Marie Arcus by email (email@example.com) or post to Westleigh Partnerships Limited, Tudorgate, Grange Business Park, Enderby Road, Whetstone, Leicester, LE8 6EP.
Please note that this role is being advertised externally as well as internally.
Closing date: 15th January 2018
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Solihull