ABOUT THE ROLE
Leeds Jewish Housing Association (LJHA) is a Jewish led, minority ethnic housing association with almost 500 properties within the areas of Moortown and Alwoodley across the Leeds region. As a well-established community provider, we are committed to providing and maintaining sustainable community housing, focusing mainly on the needs of the local Jewish community.
We are seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive who has energy, passion and commitment for the work that we do. As a proven leader and senior expertise in the housing sector you will be ambitious to look beyond and strengthen our role with other key community providers. Commercially minded and rafting new opportunities you will have ambition for our passion to develop new homes.
This is an ideal opportunity to join an organisation that is seeking to grow and make a difference to the area in which it operates.
For an informal discussion with our consultant at Campbell Tickell, please contact Kelly Shaw on 07900 363803 or 020 3434 0990.
For more information on this role including how to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Chief executive Community and Customer Services jobs in Leeds
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Chief executive Corporate Services jobs in Leeds
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Chief executive Homes and Asset Management jobs in Leeds
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Chief executive Residential Development & Construction jobs in Leeds
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Chief executive Executive & Senior jobs in Leeds