Graduate Development Programme (2 Year Fixed Term Contract)
£25,000 per annum, rising to £26,250 following the successful completion of Year 1
35 hours per week
Imagine contributing to the success of a huge, multi-million pound organisation, making decisions that have a positive impact on communities throughout the UK and developing to become a leader of the future. The Sanctuary Group Graduate Development Programme will allow you to do just that.
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs around 11,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
What is the Sanctuary Group Graduate Development Programme?
Our two year Graduate Development Programme is based at our Worcester offices. Completing up to four six-month rotational placements, you will develop your commercial skills whilst making an active contribution to the development of our organisation. Placements will be in any one of our core business areas – Affordable Housing, Sanctuary Care, Commercial, Development, or Corporate Services. Each placement will see you undertaking work that will have a measurable impact on the business.
We are very proud of our programme and the accelerated development opportunities it offers. Upon successful completion of the programme, our Graduates can typically expect to move into senior roles with increased remuneration packages. We therefore enjoy considerably higher retention rates when compared to other graduate schemes.
So what are we looking for?
Graduating in any degree subject, you will be in your final year of study, or have finished your studies within the past three years, and you will need a 2:1 degree as a minimum.
Your personal skills will be just as important as your qualifications. Determined and focused, you will be a natural at building relationships and inspiring others. You’ll also need to be adaptable, show initiative, have strong problem solving skills and have confidence in your own ability. Above all, you’ll have the commercial aptitude and desire to take us forward. When completing your application, view our website https://www.sanctuary-group.co.uk/graduates to explore the competencies we are seeking and the values that are important to us.
What can we offer you in return?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer extensive development and training opportunities as well as a comprehensive reward and benefits package:
- A generous contributory pension scheme (the company will match employee contributions up to 7% of salary)
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days) plus public holidays
- Voluntary Private Medical Scheme (employee funded)
- Life assurance of 3 times final salary paid in the event of death in service
- Personal advice and counselling services
- On site restaurant and gym facilities
- Family friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits such as cycle to work schemes and child care vouchers
- A comprehensive employee benefits package through MyRewards. This includes healthcare plans, an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), tax efficient salary sacrifice schemes, leisure and retail discounts and exclusive employee offers
- Learning and development opportunities
What is the application process?
Early applications are welcome; however, our shortlisting will be completed shortly after the closing date below. A robust selection process follows for those that submit a successful application form, starting with an initial interview at the end of January 2018 and for successful candidates an assessment centre at our Worcester offices which will be held on 21st and 22nd February 2018. Successful candidates will start on the programme in September 2018.
Closing Date: Friday 12th January 2018
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Worcester
- Housing / neighbourhood management Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Worcester
- Corporate Services Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Worcester
- Homes and Asset Management Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Worcester
- Business development Graduate / student £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Worcester