Planning & Policy Assistant
A new opportunity has been created in Peabody’s Strategy & Research department to help assist and contribute to the organisation’s planning, policy and strategy functions. This is a role with great potential in a rapidly growing organisation which would be perfect for a new entrant to the housing sector, whether a recent graduate or someone looking for a career change. As Planning & Policy Assistant you will be part of a team with responsibility for reviewing and drafting housing policies, devising corporate strategies and overseeing the business planning process. The role requires excellent organisational and communication skills combined with an interest in housing and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Proven experience of working constructively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including numeracy
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
Degree/vocational qualification in a relevant field, or industry experience.
Please note interviews will be held week commencing the 11 December 2017.