Data Insight Manager
Are you a seasoned Data Insight professional?
Do you have the ability to look at current trends, interpret data and present your findings in a clear and concise way to stakeholders and colleagues?
If your answers are yes to the above questions then this could be the role you've been waiting for!
Come and join our Peabody family, where you'll be the "go to person" for all things data related.
We have a unique and rewarding opportunity for a Data Insight Manager here at Peabody to make a real impact on the general understanding of data and performance.
In your new role as Data Insight Manager, you will sit within our Customer Services directorate; you will report into the Senior Data & Insight Manager and will play a crucial role in harnessing operational data and insights to support the operational and strategic objectives of the directorate.
In your new role as Data Insight Manager you will:
- Work across two merged but distinct corporate entities to consolidate and standardise operational metrics
- Help define and innovate practical uses of visual analytics across the Customer Services directorate
- Collaborate with senior managers and SMEs to ensure insights are aligned to operational objectives
- Combine, visualise and analyse data from multiple sources and develop a holistic view of performance across processes, outputs, outcomes, and costs
- Transform low grade operational data using multiple layers of complex logic
- Undertake actionable analytics and provide insightful commentary to non-technical colleagues as well as operational experts
- Advise on enhancing data quality across systems and processes
- Collaborate with the business on the future development of insight and reporting tools
- Support the provision of KPI performance reporting for the group for the Executive and Board
- Support the day-to-day administration of Tableau Server.
To be successfully considered for this exciting opportunity you will:
- Have exceptional visualisation skills with tools such as Tableau or Qlik (ideally Tableau)
- Be Proficient in Oracle SQL and T-SQL data extraction and transformation
- Have solid working knowledge of performance optimisation within SQL and Tableau
- Have intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Have experience of KPI development.
- Have knowledge of data modelling
- Possess the ability to “hit the ground running”
- Be creative yet methodical in your approach
- Have mastered the art of listening and possess good observational skills to be able to decipher hidden user needs
- Have mastered the art of communication and time management, by maintaining positive and supportive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and managing conflicting priorities at the same time.
Following the merger of Peabody and Family Mosaic, the Peabody Group now provides homes and services to more than 111,000 residents and 8,000 care home services customers. We want to help people make the most of their lives by providing good quality affordable homes, working with communities and promoting wellbeing.
This rewarding opportunity may be suitable for you if you have held the following titles, Data Insight Manager, Data Manager, Insight Manager, Data insight executive, Data insight officer, Data insight specialist, Insight specialist, Insight officer, Mi manager, Mi officer, Mi executive, Management information consultant.