We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Technical Compliance and Quality Team.
The purpose of the role is to undertake duties and responsibilities in the provision of administrative support services, ensuring that pre-determined deadlines are fully met.
You will be required to administer the external contract, process parking permits requests, maintain accurate records, manual and computerised filing systems and provide reports. You will be able to deal with internal and external customer queries with professionalism and empathy. You will hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a calm disposition, and will be able to cope and react well when under pressure.
In addition to the above, you will hold a good standard of literacy and numeracy, proven attention to detail, and willingness to take ownership of your own work and ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Comprehensive IT skills to include use of Ms Office (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
- Experience of managing the administration of external contracts
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take ownership of own work and ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Excellent written, verbal and numerical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Ability to plan, organise and multi task
- Experience of working within a maintenance/ compliance environment
- Experience of working with schedule of rates and repairs orientated database packages
This is a 4 month fixed term contract.
Please note that when applying for a secondment opportunity, employees must discuss any internal secondment applications with their line manager prior to submission. This will assist managers in their work planning and reduce the possibility of employees not being released for secondment for operational reasons.