Fire Risk Assessor
- NEBOSH fire or equivalent.
- Substantial & proven previous experience of working in a fire safety risk assessment role.
- Possess excellent fire risk assessment skills, and have a demonstrable track record of achieving effective and pragmatic assessments.
- Ability to analyse and provide clear, concise solutions to problems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel and have a willingness to learn new case management and monitoring systems.
- Have the ability to prioritise own workload, lone work and organise, without close supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate across all levels.
- Proven oral and written technical presentation skills.
- Graduate member of the Institute of Fire Engineers