Asset Investment Analyst
We’re now in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our vision is very simple. We want Guinness to be an organisation that delivers amazing customer service, is a brilliant place to work, and is strong, stable and resilient financially so that we can keep building new homes. And we want Guinness to have an offer for older people that is really special, that has impact and influence where we work, and most importantly one that our customers and employees feel proud to be part of.
We now have a new opportunity for an Asset Investment Analyst. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that are proud of the work they do to deliver the best experience for our customers.
The successful Asset Investment Analyst will conduct detailed analysis and interpretation of stock condition and property performance information and the intelligent design of a comprehensive planned investment programme. Ensuring future component failures and property improvements are proactively identified and undertaken in a planned manner
- Undertake analysis and validation of stock condition survey data, identifying any errors and cleansing the data to ensure a robust data set.
- Collect and validate data from colleagues delivering repairs to update property record databases, recording work completed.
- Undertake detailed analysis and interpretation of repairs trends, histories and use of customer insight data to proactively identify component failures and property improvements, maximising the balance of planned vs reactive works.
- Provide support to prepare the forward investment plan by using the stock condition and property performance data to enable effective financial planning, procurement activities and asset optimisation analysis.
- Work closely with the Sustainability Team to ensure appropriate works programmes are factored into the planned investment programme to deliver the Guinness Home Energy Standard.
- Undertake analysis of component performance identifying any ‘repeat offenders’ ensuring continuous improvements within specification on investment programmes, new developments and day to day repairs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of data analysis to drive improvements in value for money, systems, processes, products and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of current and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Experience of setting investment programmes.
- Experience of using Asset Management systems.
- A proven ability to influence internal and external customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
What’s on offer
- We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medical expenses cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test vouchers
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support
- Professional subscriptions
- Purchase additional leave
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from 'gross' salary, before tax and NI deducted
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award- by nomination
For more information on these roles, including how to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected.