£10,000 per annum
Wellingborough Homes currently manages just under 5,000 homes in and around Northamptonshire. December 2017 sees us celebrate our 10th birthday and as we look to tomorrow there is much to be positive about. We have confirmed future development opportunities for almost 350 new homes and are looking to deliver 1250 more; retained our highest possible status with the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) which confirms our strong governance and financial stability; and been recognised as one of the country’s Top 50 Landlords. We want to build on these successes, and continue to deliver value for money services and high-quality living environments to our customers of today and tomorrow. While at the same time explore opportunities for further growth including on our existing estates.
Our new Chair will play a key leadership role in shaping and communicating our strategic direction for the coming years. For the right person it’s an opportunity to invest your leadership and influencing skills in
- Developing a diverse range of new homes to meet local needs
- Working with our customers to provide great homes and value for money services
- Investing in our communities where it supports our customers and protects our business
It will suit an individual who has the personal and professional impact to be a strong ambassador for our organisation, who will celebrate our achievements, spot ways to improve what we already do, and identify and evaluate new opportunities. It’s important that you are passionate about what we do, and how we do it - and that you can endorse and exemplify our values. Driven by a commitment to ongoing improvement you’ll work closely with our Chief Executive and executive management team, and lead our Board to provoke the ongoing debate and review that will support strong governance, ensure clear accountability and maintain momentum.
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected. Alternatively, for an informal conversation contact Anne Elliott on 01926 887272.
Closing date: noon, Friday 26th January 2018
More jobs like this
- Permanent Board Member - Salary + Expenses Chair Community and Customer Services jobs in Northamptonshire
- Permanent Board Member - Salary + Expenses Chair Corporate Services jobs in Northamptonshire
- Permanent Board Member - Salary + Expenses Chair Homes and Asset Management jobs in Northamptonshire
- Permanent Board Member - Salary + Expenses Chair Residential Development & Construction jobs in Northamptonshire
- Permanent Board Member - Salary + Expenses Chair Executive & Senior jobs in Northamptonshire