Apprentice in Housing Management
PA Housing Ltd is the amalgamation of asra Housing Group and Paragon Community Housing which was formed in April 2017. We’re stronger together with a combined workforce of 650 people and over 24,000 homes across the East Midlands, London and South East offering a range of housing solutions from affordable rent, independent living and shared ownership for those in need. Our increased financial strength means we are able to build around 350 additional new homes each year.
About the role
Are you interested in a career in housing?
We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop a career as a Housing Apprentice where you will gain an understanding of the housing sector, providing you with the skills necessary to pursue a career with a local authority or housing association.
The role will involve working with customers on a daily basis providing frontline services as part of our Income Recovery team
We want to hear from you if:
- You have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- You enjoy administrative work
- You are computer literate
- You can prioritise your own time in order to achieve a busy workload.
- You are educated to GCSE standard, preferably including English and Maths.
As an Apprentice we will help you to study for the Level 2 Housing Apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship Framework includes:
NVQ in Housing
CIH Certificate in Housing
Functional skills in English and Maths
ICT key skills
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependant on enthusiastic and committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to peoples lives every day.
Supporting Applicants with a Disability
PA Housing is committed to providing disabled people with the equality of opportunity to take part in all aspects of the company. We pride ourselves on being awarded the two tick’s symbol by the Job Centre for making commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
Any applicant with a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010 and who meets the essential criteria detailed in the person specification will be guaranteed an interview. Please ensure you identify any adjustments that you may require either to assist with the interview process or subsequently with the job, should you be offered the appointment.
PA Housing will be happy to accommodate any reasonable request to ensure your recruitment experience is as smooth as possible. For instance, Job Details can be made available in an alternative format e.g. Audio or large print or a Disabled Parking space can be made available for you when attending an interview.
We welcome direct applicants only. No agencies please.
Closing date: Midnight 22nd January 2018
To apply for this role please click on the apply button or for any enquiries please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Walton-on-Thames
- Housing / neighbourhood management Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Walton-on-Thames
- Revenues / benefits Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Walton-on-Thames
- Tenant services Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Walton-on-Thames
- Homes and Asset Management Apprenticeship £10,000 - £19,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Walton-on-Thames