Income Assistant x2
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
We have a great opportunity for two Income Assistants to join our Income team on a permanent full time basis.
Based within a team of Income Officers, the Income Assistants will support the delivery of the Group's income management service and policies, which aim to maximise the amount of rent collected from, and minimise the financial hardship suffered by our customers.
Some of the key accountabilities for the role include:
- To monitor and recover tenant rent arrears
- To maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues and external partners
- Take card payments from customers
- Provide advice to customers facing financial hardship including help with benefit checks and referrals to specialist agencies
- Manage team inbox and phone lines
- Maintain accurate records
What are we looking for?
- First rate customer service skills gained from experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a debt recovery environment
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/more-vacancies/
Please be aware if we receive a high volume of applications for this role we may close the advert earlier than stated.
Closing Date: Thursday 18th January 2018 at midday
Interviews will be held the week commencing 29th January 2018
When applying please use Google Chrome
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect people and experience across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build.
We support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.