Housing Revenues Recovery Officer
We aim to make Cheltenham a better place to live by providing great homes and building stronger communities. This is only achievable with inspired people. This is an opportunity to join our successful Housing Revenues Team and help administer our high quality former tenant arrears and rechargeable invoice systems, collecting outstanding arrears, and taking enforcement actions as and when necessary. The Housing Revenues Team is a high performing team that thrives on achieving challenging targets. Are you able to contribute to our success?
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- be able to display good negotiation and persuasion skills
- have access to transport for work purposes
- have the ability to organise and prioritise a personal workload, and work with minimal supervision
- assist in dealing with the impacts of the Government’s Welfare Reform Bill
We are enthusiastic to see people who will embrace our values:
- Supportive – recognising and considering each other, caring for one another, having a positive approach, encouraging personal growth
- One team – working together, communicating with each other, sharing experiences and knowledge, understanding different roles and priorities
- Respectful – welcoming and inclusive, recognising and open to differences, treating each other how you would like to be treated, taking time to say ‘thank you’
- Trustworthy – being reliable, trusting each other, having an honest and open approach, taking ownership
For an application pack please visit our website at www.cheltborohomes.org or alternatively call the HR department on 01242 775315.
For an informal discussion please contact Talia Robinson on 0800 408 0000
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Please note CVs are not accepted
Any offer of employment will be subject to BPSS (identity check, verification of criminal record, employment history and nationality/immigration status) and a medical assessment.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Cheltenham