Assistant Director of New Business
We are passionate about increasing housing solutions for those in need through affordable housing, independent living and shared ownership.
We have exciting plans to grow and we are looking for enthusiastic candidates who share our passion for delivering outstanding services and housing to help us deliver an annual programme of over 500 units focused in London and within the M25.
We are looking for people with:
• The ability to help our organisation grow
• A minimum of five years experience working in a new business or delivery role within London or the South East
• Excellent leadership skills and a proven capacity to motivate internal and external teams
• The desire to take the next step in their career and move PA Housing to the next level
We are a dynamic and ambitious housing association with 24,000 homes across London, Midlands and the South East.
You will head up a team to help identify and secure land and new business opportunities to increase our portfolio of residential and mixed use developments.
If you are interested in please email your CV to our recruitment partners Ocean Edge Executive Search at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about these opportunities call 023 8000 1153
Please click the 'Apply' button to download the detailed role profile.
Closing date for both roles is Friday 19 January, 2018
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Homes and Asset Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Business development jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Residential Development & Construction jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Development / regeneration jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £70,000 - £89,999 Director Land acquisition jobs in London (Greater)