Support Coordinator (Bank Staff)
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 enthusiastic and caring Support Coordinators to join our team on a zero hour contract basis working various shifts including evenings and weekends, covering Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.
You will be responsible for the general well-being of tenants, the security of buildings, and co-ordination of services to the building and the social life of the scheme.
The successful candidate should understand the ethos of sheltered housing, and its role in the community care framework. You should have practical experience of dealing with the care and support needs of a diverse group of people, and of arranging/monitoring care packages when necessary.
About the individual
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of the nature of sheltered housing
- Knowledge & experience of the community care assessment process
- Knowledge of how the benefits system affects older people
- Understanding, knowledge and respect for different cultural and ethnic needs of older people
If you have a passion for helping people and want to make a difference to someone's life we want to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 26th January at midday
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Life is for living. Making the difference to people's health, happiness and independence.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group and includes a range of products and services including;
- Telecare products and services
- 24 hour call monitoring centre based in Kent providing telecare monitoring as well as supporting companies out of office calls
- Business to business services to support local authorities and work in partnerships across the UK
- Care and Support providing services
What we offer our customers
- We will never give up on you
- We provide support that is shaped by our values but isn't confined by our capabilities
- We use expertise and innovation to enhance independence and keep people better connected
- We get people the support they need, regardless of whether it is us that provides it
- We are strong because of our legacy and driven by insight to continually improve
- We maximise external opportunities to deliver the best quality and value for our customers