Community Investment Officer
We aim to make Cheltenham a better place to live by providing great homes and building stronger communities. This is only achievable with inspired people
We are currently seeking a Community Investment Officer. The focus of this role will be to develop, support and deliver locality based community investment plans and activities across Cheltenham.
For this role you will need to have experience of:
- Significant experience of working in a community engagement and or development role
- Expertise in community consultation
- Knowledge and experience of developing sustainable communities
- Experience of effective partnership working to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Understanding of wider issues affecting local communities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor approach to a diverse range of
audiences, taking into account the needs and expectations of others
- Confident using data, statistics and the ability to extract and analyse information
This role currently requires you to have a vehicle available for work, for which you will be paid an allowance. This will be reviewed annually and is subject to change
We are enthusiastic to see people who share our values:
- Supportive – recognising and considering each other, caring for one another, having a positive approach, encouraging personal growth
- One team – working together, communicating with each other, sharing experiences and knowledge, understanding different roles and priorities
- Respectful – welcoming and inclusive, recognising and open to differences, treating each other how you would like to be treated, taking time to say ‘thank you’
- Trustworthy – being reliable, trusting each other, having an honest and open approach, taking ownership
We provide a rewarding working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career whilst contributing to our aim to provide high quality homes and make a difference to people’s lives.
Join us and enjoy the fantastic range of benefits and support we offer which include flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, up to 29 days annual leave excluding bank holidays, childcare vouchers and health cash plan.
For an application pack please visit our website at www.cbh.org or if you have problems downloading the form please call the HR department on 0800 408 0000.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact the Community Investment Manager on 01242 387590.
Please send all applications to email@example.com
Please note CVs are not accepted
Any offer of employment will be subject to BPSS (identity check, verification of criminal record, employment history and nationality/immigration status) and a medical assessment.