Residential Scheme Manager - Part Time
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
Residential Scheme Manager – Homeownership
Richmond Court, Paignton
Actual pro rata salary £11,230 per annum (rising to £11,919 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
A recently refurbished and redecorated 2 bedroom flat, including water rates, is provided rent free
22.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
We have a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Residential Scheme Manager to work at the centre of our Leasehold scheme. Using your flare for customer service and ability to think on your feet, you’ll play a key role in identifying areas of risk and ensuring these are reported in a timely fashion and are closely monitored.
This opportunity involves communicating with a variety of customers and coordinating contractor workloads, therefore, we are looking to appoint someone with recent experience within a similar role where exceptional customer service is demonstrated.
The role of Residential Scheme Manager will include:
- Providing administrative support including; producing letter/notices, recording data, raising purchase orders and invoice management
- Confidently communicating with customers, face to face and via telephone concerning a range of queries/complaints and offering advice and guidance
- Supervising contractors and works carried out to maximise service delivery
- Resolving unforeseen faults as they arise, such as pro-longed power failures and potential risks to health and safety
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for housing services
Skills and experiences:
- Experience within an administrative and customer facing role is essential
- Ability to organise/priorities multiple workloads effectively
- Specialist housing knowledge would be advantageous but is by no means essential
- Ability to operate computers and Microsoft Packages at an intermediate level
- Experience within a building management role is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Full time equivalent salary is £17,469 per annum rising to £18,541
To view the job profile, please click here
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this role, please contact the Homeownership Team on 0800 916 1444, select option 2 and ask to speak with Conrad Kroll.
Closing Date: 22 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Tenant services Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Tenancy representative Manager £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton