Based in Didcot, Oxfordshire
Attractive and Competitive Package
Every housing association has money and bricks. It’s the people that make Soha different. As a community-based, mutual housing association, our local focus and relationships are very important to us. We’re passionate about what we do, and we work together with our residents to build strong and sustainable communities. Soha is a successful organisation, with sound finances, great services, strong growth through development and an excellent track record of involving residents in their association.
But we are not complacent. Our new Chief Executive will be an inspirational leader and ambassador with strategic experience in social purpose organisations. More than this, however, we are looking for someone who can develop further our culture and values, and who puts residents at the heart of all they do.
For an informal and confidential discussion and further information about the role, please contact Denise Kirkham on 07833 475 669 or 020 3434 0990. You can download the recruitment pack from the Campbell Tickell Website by clicking the apply button to be redirected.
Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2018 at 12 noon
More jobs like this
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Community and Customer Services jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Corporate Services jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Homes and Asset Management jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Residential Development & Construction jobs in Didcot
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Executive & Senior jobs in Didcot