Housing Support Officer
The Church of England Pensions Board provide a wide range of retirement services, for retired clergy and their families.
We are developing a new post of Housing Support Officer, this is to provide help and support for our existing tenants. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the way we can help older people manage independent living, and find housing solutions when that may not be possible.
We require a person with experience of working with older people, and a good understanding of their needs and concerns. Be empathetic yet practical, and able to develop a positive relationship with the tenant. To be an effective communicator, able to work with other agencies also link up with our existing services providing aids and adaptations and welfare benefit advice.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information including a detailed list of duties, and to apply, please visit our website to be redirected.
Closing Date: 26/01/2018
We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible* 35-hour working week for work-life balance and a minimum 25 days holiday plus 3 defined organisational days leave and an attractive defined pension scheme.
We in the National Church Institutions support the mission and ministries of the Church all over England. We work with parishes, dioceses (regional offices), schools, other ministries and our partners at a national and international level.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from people, regardless of their background.
*Where applicable depending on post requirements
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)