£25,975 per annum (rising to £28,146 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
The Project Officer will join the Development department which is responsible for the delivery and development of the Group’s affordable housing, market sale, grant funded and regeneration programmes and projects across the UK. You will be part of a dynamic and productive team who perform to the highest standard. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the UK’s largest RP’s.
The role of Project Officer will include –
- Supporting the development and delivery of programmes and projects
- Coordinating, communication and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Collating reporting and publishing of relevant information identifying any possible risks and improvements
- Assisting in ensuring legislative and regulatory requirements are upheld throughout all stages of project delivery
- Providing support and undertaking research in the preparation of bids
Skills and experiences –
- Experience of working in a development related role within an RP, Developer, Contractor or agent setting is preferable but not essential
- Some knowledge of the development, planning, construction process and housing market is desirable but training will be given for the right candidate
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and be a lively and collaborative member of a team
- Self sufficient with the ability to work alone
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 23 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.