You're passionate about helping people facing homelessness
You're a new or experienced graduate looking to build a career
You may have no experience of Housing, but will learn quickly on the job
Year 1: As a Graduate Trainee within the Housing Options Team, you'll complete housing needs assessments on the frontline with the aim of providing early intervention advice to prevent homelessness. You'll move onto casework after 6 months and complete coursework and an exam after 12.
Year 2: Depending on performance, you'll move out of the Housing Options Team after 12 months to take on more complex & challenging casework.
You'll learn on the job and will receive full training in housing law from the homelessness charity Shelter.
Flexible, but ideally in early March 2018.
Call us for a chat
If you'd like an informal discussion about the role, call us on 0208 359 2051 to talk to one of our existing Graduates.
Closing Date: Midnight on 4th February 2018
Online Test: 12th February
Interviews on 16th, 19th and 20th February.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Barnet
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Homelessness jobs in Barnet
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Barnet
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Revenues / benefits jobs in Barnet
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Social Care jobs in Barnet