Trustee roles at Leazes Homes Limited
Leazes Homes is a charitable company limited by guarantee and is registered at Companies House and with the Charity Commission. We are a Registered Provider of Housing and a Homes and Communities Agency Investment Partner.
Leazes Homes is based in Newcastle upon Tyne and currently has around 750 units of accommodation with a number of units under development, many of which provide homes for people with care and support needs.
We currently have opportunities available for two Trustees.
Following the introduction of The Regulation of Social Housing (Influence of Local Authorities) (England) Regulations 2017, we have two Trustee positions available.
We are looking for people who are passionate about social housing, have strategic vision, and independent judgement. The ideal candidates will have knowledge of one or more of the following areas: fundraising and applying for grants, charity law, residential property development or construction.
The positions are unremunerated (reasonable expenses paid) and there are six board meetings per year.
If one these challenges appeal to you and you share our enthusiasm and passion for providing housing for people in need, then we are keen to hear from you.
For more information please visit our website at https://www.leazeshomes.org.uk or contact Jon Mitford on 0191 278 8718.
To apply, please click the Apply button on this page, complete your covering letter and attach your CV. Your application will be automatically sent to :
Leazes Homes Limited
Newcastle upon Tyne
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on the 12th March 2018.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract Board Member - Expenses Board member Corporate Services jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fixed Term Contract Board Member - Expenses Board member Government and compliance jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fixed Term Contract Board Member - Expenses Board member Legal jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fixed Term Contract Board Member - Expenses Board member Policy / Strategy jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Fixed Term Contract Board Member - Expenses Board member Executive & Senior jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne