Property Compliance Manager
- Organisation Type
Employment type: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: Monday 22nd January 2018 5:00pm
We aim to make Cheltenham a better place to live by providing great homes and building stronger communities. This is only achievable with inspired people.
We are currently seeking a Property Compliance Manager to work within our Technical & Investment Team; to manage a small team ensuring compliance in relation to gas, asbestos, water and fire risk management, provide comprehensive support and assistance to the Technical & Investment Team in delivering contracts for maintaining and improving the housing stock as well as advice and support.
For this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge in the area of property compliance, good communication and co-ordination skills and have a passion for delivering a high class customer focussed service. You will need to be able to work autonomously, show initiative, and motivate your team to deliver work to tight deadlines. You will preferably need to have experience of working in a social housing or other property compliance role, however we are willing to consider this as a development role for a candidate with the right qualities.
This role currently requires you to have a vehicle available for work, for which you will be paid an allowance. This will be reviewed annually and is subject to change.
We are enthusiastic to see people who share our values:
- Supportive – recognising and considering each other, caring for one another, having a positive approach, encouraging personal growth
- One team – working together, communicating with each other, sharing experiences and knowledge, understanding different roles and priorities
- Respectful – welcoming and inclusive, recognising and open to differences, treating each other how you would like to be treated, taking time to say ‘thank you’
- Trustworthy – being reliable, trusting each other, having an honest and open approach, taking ownership
We provide a rewarding working environment with opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career whilst contributing to our aim to provide high quality homes and make a difference to people’s lives.
Join us and enjoy the fantastic range of benefits and support we offer which include flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme, up to 29 days annual leave excluding bank holidays, childcare vouchers and health cash plan.
For an application pack please visit our website at www.cbh.org or if you have problems downloading the form please call the HR department on 0800 408 0000.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact the Vicky Day, Head of Technical and Investment on 0800 408 0000
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted
Any offer of employment will be subject to BPSS (identity check, verification of criminal record, employment history and nationality/immigration status) and a medical assessment.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Homes and Asset Management jobs in Cheltenham
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Maintenance / Repair jobs in Cheltenham
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Surveying jobs in Cheltenham
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Residential Development & Construction jobs in Cheltenham
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Health and safety jobs in Cheltenham