Service Request Administrator
IS Service Request Administrator – 12 month temporary contract
£19,372 per annum
35 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services. We provide a diverse range of services across a group structure including general rented, sheltered, supported accommodation, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. With around 11,000 employees, we maintain a culture where diversity is valued and talent is nurtured and rewarded.
Our strength as an organisation lies in the quality of our people and we are always looking for individuals with fresh ideas to join us - people who share our commercial mind-set and who are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our philosophy is to attract and retain quality individuals, nurture and develop them and in doing so, inspire and motivate them.
This job sits within the Corporate Shared Service Centre, which provides a single point of access for the delivery of core business processes relating to Human Resources, Finance, Information Systems and Procurement in support of all businesses within the Group.
The role of IS Service Administrator will include –
- Providing information system access to new and existing employees throughout the business
- Delivering, maintaining and improving effective and efficient administrative processes
- Ensuring all tasks are actioned within the agreed timescales and SLA’s
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy throughout your work
Skills and experiences –
- Previous experience in a customer service and administrative role is essential
- Qualified to NVQ / QCF Level 2 in a relevant area or have knowledge and ability at an equivalent level
- An excellent eye for detail and excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt positively to changing priorities within the team
- Must have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills (or similar) as maintaining electronic records in a variety of formats forms part of the role
What’s in it for you?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A contributory pension scheme
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 24 January 2017
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.