Sales Executive - New Build Sales
Sales Executive – New Build Sales
Haringey, London, N8
£27,037 per annum (rising to £30,108 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
35 hours per week – working days Friday to Tuesday
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and commercial services, Sanctuary Group employs more than 12,000 people and manages over 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported housing, student and key worker accommodation and care homes. Sanctuary also provides a range of other services including maintenance, care and telecare, all of which are delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service.
The Sales Executive will join the Groups Development department and provide an outstanding service to potential and current customers throughout the purchasing process. Working as part of a tight knit team you will be a highly motivated team player who thrives working under pressure to achieve targets.
The role of Sales Executive will include:
- Liaising with clients from the first point of contact through to completion, providing support throughout all stages of the purchasing process
- Providing timely and appropriate advice to queries and complaints and assisting in resolving potential obstacles to ensure successful and timely sales
- Liaising with Solicitors and Independent Financial Advisors
- Assisting in the development of effective sales processes and administrative systems
- Creating and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth service delivery
The skills and experiences required for the role include:
- Proven track record of working in a similar sales role ideally with recent experience in new build sales
- Working knowledge of the new build sales process and shared ownership
- Proven experience of prioritising tasks, working to deadlines and meeting set targets
- A meticulous approach to record keeping and punctuality are also essential for the role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience working with a CRM system is highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of the role a full current UK Driving License is a requirement for the position, as is the need to be flexible.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days leave (rising to a maximum of 30 days) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Health & well-being plans
- Discounted products & services
- Personal advice and counselling
- Family-friendly arrangements
- Tax efficient benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
Closing Date: 25 January 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
Sanctuary Group is a trading name of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.