Asset Project Manager
Position: Asset Project Manager
Location: Mount Green Housing Association, Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Greenacre Recruitment are working alongside Mount Green Housing Association to recruit an Asset Project Manager. Working within the Asset team the post holder will Project Manage a portfolio of asset management projects in accordance within agreed asset procedures and guidelines ensuring the projects are delivered to agreed targets, timescales, costs and quality.
- Effectively and efficiently project manage a portfolio of projects including some complex projects from feasibility stage through to project completion to ensure asset management objectives are achieved
- Manage and monitor project costs, provide accurate budgetary information on all schemes and regularly update the financial appraisal throughout the project life to ensure projects are financially viable and can be delivered within the financial approval, planning and other constraints.
- Ensure all project risks are assessed and agreed prior to commitment and manage agreed risks throughout the project lifecycle in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Appoint, monitor and manage consultants and contractors throughout the project process in accordance with the agreed Mount Green’s tendering, partnering procedures, financial Regulations demonstrating value for money.
- Assist in maintaining asset performance monitoring records, providing timely accurate management information, the preparation of reports on schemes and presenting to meetings as required.
- Ensure projects comply with Mount Green’s housing standards, statutory and regulatory requirements, good practice and conforms to funding requirements and design briefs.
- Ensure good liaison and consultation with the Neighbourhoods/Development and Finance departments on the briefing of new asset projects, completion of schemes, and associated defects liability periods to enable these teams to make a positive contribution throughout the life cycle of the project
- Ensure the effective handover of the projects to other department(s) and deal with all final accounts and statutory agreements and conditions.
- Assist the Asset Manager in working with the development team when reviewing opportunities and growth plans on our existing estates
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with key external stakeholders including the HCA, local authorities, developers, contractors and consultants.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective risk strategy framework to enable risks to be assessed, controlled and managed.
- Deliver a high performing service, accountable to the Executive Team, that is fully compliant with the applicable regulatory standards, exceeds sector benchmarks and demonstrates ongoing improvement in service delivery.
- Work collaboratively with management colleagues within the Operations Directorate and across the Business to achieve organisational aims and objectives.
- Develop, train and empower staff to deliver services in line with policies and procedures.
- Contribute to Value for money culture by ensuring that all processes and practices make the best use of Mount Green’s finite resources.
- Develop departmental plans including setting and managing budgets.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Officer Homes and Asset Management jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Officer Asset management jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Officer Project management jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Officer Surveying jobs in Leatherhead
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Officer Technical services jobs in Leatherhead