Senior Finance Manager (Reporting)
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
CONTRACT TYPE/LENGTH: 12 month full time FTC
Looking to make a difference in 2018 with a new and exciting challenge?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to make their mark in our newly merged housing group.
Working alongside the Group Financial Accountant, this role will take the lead on our year-end and half year reporting for one of the country's largest housing associations. You will work closely with our external auditors and wider finance team to plan and deliver a smooth and efficient reporting process.
With over 37 entities in the Group, the ability to plan, engage with wider teams and ultimately deliver to tight deadlines will be critical for success in this rewarding role, therefore you will already have demonstrable experience of managing a reporting process in a complex Group structure.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following and will ideally be immediately available (and if not willing to attend handover session before 31st January 2018):
- A fully qualified financial accountant, preferably ACA with Big 4 audit experience, and up to date technical accounting knowledge.
- A strong track record in the field including the production of consolidated statutory accounts in a complex group structure environment and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of liaising closely with internal and external auditors.
- Self-starter approach with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to recognise opportunities and drive forward.
- Delivery of the statutory accounts requires reliance on various teams within and outside Finance. The applicant must be good at communicating and building relationships and willing to travel to different office locations, including Norwich.
- Attention to detail and experience of using Word and Adobe.
- Excellent Excel skills - with use of macros and functions, including Lookups and IF functions.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Thursday 18th January at midday
When applying please use Google Chrome
About Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Group formed in 2016, following the merger between two of the country's largest housing associations, Affinity Sutton and Circle Housing Group.
With over 125,000 homes we are the country's largest housing group.
We attract and connect experience and people across every aspect of housing.
We plan and build. We attract people, support people and invest in creating platforms for thriving communities.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service deliver