Transform Housing & Support
Competitive salary Surrey
Transform is a Surrey-based charity, offering high-quality housing, support and homecare to enhance the lives of the people we help. We have more than 45 years’ experience of supporting people to transform their lives. We do this by providing a safe place to live for some of the most socially excluded groups in our communities and by giving people the opportunity and support to live independently through our homecare and supported living programmes. The wishes of each individual are central to what we do and with personal support, we help them turn their lives around, make positive and long term changes and enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
This Chief Executive role is all about people and leadership - a hugely exciting opportunity to lead and develop an empowering culture that unlocks the talents of a passionate workforce. Despite financial constraints there is an opportunity to develop our vision, broaden our funding base and introduce innovative, cost-effective service improvements to help more people.
Fully supported by a collaborative Board, you will bring energy and innovation, engendering a team spirit to meet the challenges ahead as we continually strive for better outcomes for our clients.
To learn more about the difference you can make and for further information and details of how to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected or call Julia Oliver or Alex Macleod on 0207 529 1079. Closing date for applications is 16th February.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Community and Customer Services jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Corporate Services jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Homes and Asset Management jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Residential Development & Construction jobs in Surrey
- Permanent £90,000 - £109,999 Chief executive Executive & Senior jobs in Surrey