Housing Needs Coordinator
We have an opportunity for you to make a vital contribution towards the preventions of homelessness in the Borough.
To work in partnership with other statutory and support providers to maximize the likelihood of all rough sleepers and single homeless people making planned moves into sustainable accommodation.
You will have experience in a housing or related setting in the private, voluntary or public sector with a good working knowledge of welfare benefits and eligibility criteria for social care services and the ability to provide services to vulnerable people with a range of needs and abilities. You will also have experience of managing a busy caseload and prioritising work in an environment of competing priorities.
The post is full time with a fixed term of 3 years.
Apply online - click the Apply button on this page and you will be transferred to the council's recruitment site, where you can also read the full job details.
Closing date: 29 January 2018.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in King's Lynn
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Care and support jobs in King's Lynn
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Homelessness jobs in King's Lynn
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in King's Lynn
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Social Care jobs in King's Lynn