Housing Options Officer H150
Part-time (25.5 hours per week) permanent post
Charnwood has a population of approximately 167,000 and is conveniently situated between Leicester, Nottingham and Derby with excellent transport links.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, with experience of homelessness prevention or related work to join the Council's Housing Options Team.
You will need to have strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with colleagues, other departments and statutory and voluntary agencies to provide an effective prevention focused service for homeless applicants, many of whom have multiple vulnerabilities and support needs.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Guy Whitton, Senior Housing Options Officer, on 01509 632588.
For further information and to apply on line, please click the Apply button on this page.
Closing date: 5th February 2018
Interview date: 22nd February 2018
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies or CV's please.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Loughborough
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Homelessness jobs in Loughborough
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Social Care jobs in Loughborough
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Supported / sheltered housing jobs in Loughborough
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Tenant services jobs in Loughborough