Social Lettings Co-ordinator M334
Full-time (37 hours), 24 month fixed term contract.
Charnwood has a population of approximately 167,000 and is conveniently situated between Leicester, Nottingham and Derby with excellent transport links.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and organised individual with strong communication skills who has an understanding of the difficulties faced by vulnerably housed and homeless people, to develop and promote our Social Lettings Service.
You will need to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners, Private Sector Landlords and Lettings Agents to ensure our customers have access to long term sustainable accommodation within the private sector and to support the delivery of a high quality and effective Housing Options service.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Katie Moore, Housing Needs Manager, on 01509 634671.
For further information and to apply on line, please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to the council's recruitment website.
Closing date: 5th February 2018
Interview date: 19th February 2018
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
No Agencies or CV's please.
More jobs like this
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Loughborough
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Loughborough
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Tenant services jobs in Loughborough
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Homes and Asset Management jobs in Loughborough
- Fixed Term Contract £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Sales / Lettings jobs in Loughborough